Visit Italy - The DON'Ts of Visiting Italy
GRAB A WOLTERS WORLD SHIRT http://www.woltersworld.com/shop
What You Shouldn't Do When You Are in Italy
Visiting Italy is an amazing experience whether you are seeing the Roman ruins throughout the country in places like Rome or Naples, but for all the amazing things you should do in Italy (visit Venice, Florence, Rome, Ravenna, Amalfi Coast, eat until you explode) there are things you DON'T DO when you come to Italy & Here are our 12 things NOT TO DO in Italy when you are traveling Italy.
Filmed in Vicenza, Italy
Copyright Mark Wolters 2016
The Don'ts of Italy
1. Don't expect to get discount prices on fancy Italian luxury brands.
2. Don't eat near tourist sights. You will be ripped off and not get as good of Italian food as you would away from the tourist sights.
3. Don't Tip. They already charge you for service.
4. You Don't have to scream louder to get people to understand you.
5. Don't worry about overdressing, the Italians will always look better than you.
6. Don't just visit Rome and Venice, there is so much more to Italy.
7. Don't share your pizza and make sure you do eat it with your fork and knife.
8. Don't use the fast trains for short distances, they are not worth the significantly higher prices.
9. Don't expect to see spaghetti and meatballs on the menu TOGETHER. They will be there separately, but not together.
10. Don't expect a big breakfast in Italy. Just coffee and a cookie.
11. Don't overpack. You will be limited on space when traveling in Italy so pack accordingly.
12. Don't expect to be served food in a restaurant between 3pm and 7pm.
10 Things That Will SHOCK You About Visiting Italy
10 Things That Will SHOCK You About Visiting The USA
10 Things That Will SHOCK You About Germany
USA Today & 10Best's #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Sony Alpha a6000 Digital Camera. Great for Capturing Amazing Photos and HD Video. http://amzn.to/2bBMnWg
GoPro Hero4: Digital Camera for On The Go Fun in 4K http://amzn.to/2cbYkz4
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB - SD Disk: For Saving All The Video Footage Without Having to Switch Chips http://amzn.to/2bSjCE3
Video Editing Software: Sony Movie Studio 13 - Fast, Easy & Affordable to Make Great Videos at a Great Price http://amzn.to/2bBjhrF
Tripod - Manfrotto Compact Travel Tripod - The Size to Travel, but the Sturdiness of a Professional Tripod http://amzn.to/2bRSVAV
For More Travel Gear & Accessories Visit Our Amazon Travel Gear Shop
Find More Videos At:
Subscribe to Wolters World on YouTube!
Follow Us At
Content Original Link: