The Prada label was begun in 1913 by Mario Prada when he began selling shoes, leather handbags and trunks. He opened two
Mad for Italy Fashion
Come shopping with us in italy! Showing our outfits, styles and food whilst in Positano! Hands up if you love Europe!
Giorgio Armani celebrates 40th Anniversary of his long fashion career with a Special Fashion Show organized in the new exhibition space,
Four testimonials to the Italian way paint the picture of a true
Florence is home to some of the world’s biggest fashion houses, but for people with less of a budget, who may also
A collection of evocative films and interactive displays for the V&A's Glamour of Fashion exhibition
Oozing style from every seam, stitch and
Barneys paired Miami Marlins right fielder Giancarlo Stanton with master tailor Gianluca Isaia for a lesson in dapper dressing.
Learn more about Milan: http://bit.ly/lpmilan
With the likes of Tom Ford, Bianca Jagger and Naomi Campbell in the house, the V&A might have been the most glamorous
More Articles ...
- Lap of Luxury: Italian Menswear Brand Isaia
- Tailor-Made Crime - A quality shirt in ISAIA
- 'A Cravatta a ppenniéll' - The Perfect Tie
- The Great Story Behind The Brand Prada | Brand Story
- Inside Giorgio Armani's Fashion Legacy | The Business of Fashion
- The History of Giorgio Armani - (2000) part-1
- Armani - The Story Of
- What To Wear In Italy
- Accademia Italiana: Fashion, Design, Art School in Florence, Italy
- Italy's cashmere king seeks to maintain 'dignity' in fashion