The legendary Antonio Carluccio finally makes his debut on Food Tube! We are honoured to have this incredible chef, author, restauranteur and old friend of Gennaro Contaldo share with us - and you - his authentic Italian carbonara recipe.
Mad for Italy Food
Italian immigration may have ended decades ago, but their influence in Connecticut is everywhere. There are many Italian specialty food shops, like P&M in East Rock.
Fred Bollaci, International Gourmet Lifestyle Expert on "The Evolution of Gourmet Italian Food in America"
featuring Marisa May, Co-owner, SD26
An exciting evening for the fifth anniversary of SD26 with Tony and Marisa May. An event full of Italian fare, wines, spirits and live music.
Siracusa, hometown of Archimedes and a Street Food artist.
Carnevale is an annual festival celebrated in Italy 40 days before Easter, as a final party before Lent. Carnevale, which literally means "farewell of meat," began in the 14th century in Venice, but each Italian town celebrates a version of it.
Award Winning Author/Chef Amy Riolo is a guest on the Hallmark Home and Family Show. In this segment she reveals benefits to enjoying a Mediterranean diet and lifestyle while sharing the history and techniques of this delicious recipe from The Ultimate Mediterranean Diet Cookbook.
Watch an authentic Italian recipe created at NY Restaurant SD-26 using Pomi Tomatoes, our favorite brand.-Download the iPomi app on iTunes for great recipe ideas
“They should call this poo from baby angels.”
Check out more awesome videos at BuzzFeedVideo!
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
More Articles ...
- Sip La Dolce Vita with Italian-design cocktail
- MORETTI GRAN TOUR 2016
- Mario Batali prepares for final Obama state dinner
- 10 Things you must Eat in Bologna [Italy]
- CARNIVAL SWEETS RECIPE | ITALIAN CROSTOLI / CHIACCHIERE / FRAPPE / CENCI / BUGIE / SFRAPPOLE
- How to make the real neapolitan Calzone | Come fare il vero calzone napoletano
- Panna Cotta - Original authentic Italian recipe of this show stopper of a dessert! Panna Cotta
- OperaWine - Charlie Arturaola interviews Marchese Piero Antinori - Antinori
- Discovering Torre Vado, Salento (Puglia, Italy) | Sabrina Merolla Vlog - EN Subtitles
- Making bresaola - Italian Cuisine recipe