Mad for Italy Culture
C H E C K O U T M Y B L O G
C O N N E C T W I T H M E
+ inatagram: tiataylor.ita
+ snapchat: tiataylor.ita
ENZO VANGETTI - Aquarius
Luogo ricco di storia e tradizioni, Caltagirone sorge su un rilievo dei Monti Erei, compresa fra la Piana di Gela e la Piana di Catania, riconosciuta dall'UNESCO, per le sue bellezze, città patrimonio dell'umanità.
Ever wondered why Italians move their hands so much? It's to get their point across! In this video, I'll teach you the meaning of over 60 of my favorite Italian hand gestures.
Europe has a variety of Christmas traditions and different gift bringers: for example, a Christmas goat in Finland, Grandfather Frost in Russia, Saint Basil in Greece, the Christmas lads in Iceland, and the caga tio in Catalonia (Spain).
We are a team of travel experts that works in order to offer endless services to travelers that wish to discover Rome and Italy in an unforgettable way: avoiding crowds, discovering hidden places and having fun! #ItalyOurWay #RomeOurWay
"Our dream is to bring the best of our country to the world through entertainment"
Italians are everywhere, as a result of emigration from the early nineteen hundreds as well as from the recent years.
NIAF turns 40. as seen on i-ItalyTV
i-Italy was at the 40th Anniversary Gala of the National Italian American Weekend in Washington D.C.
More Articles ...
- 10 Things Italians Do Better Than Anyone
- How to learn Italian and Make Italian Friends
- Italian Hand Gestures
- Learning Roman Slang | BRITISH VS ITALIAN
- The beautyful Italy & five senses
- Learn Italian Ep.11 - How to Pronounce Words in Italian
- Learn the Top 25 Must-Know Italian Verbs!
- 5 WAYS LIVING IN ITALY CHANGED ME
- About the Columbus Citizens Foundation
- Italy Travel: Customs & Etiquette (Italy Tips)